Sunday, December 31, 2006

Highlights of 2006

* I came in 4th place(out of five) in the Hunter pace at my first horse show!
Rachel was the backbone of our team though,because I fell off my horse.

* I started working at Hope Cafe in June. It is a great job,and I have a really good boss!!

* Andrew and I started playing with Undignified.

* The family went to Boston and York,Maine for vacation.Boston was very interesting and York was relaxing.

* Now for the biggest highlight of my year!!!!!

Daniel and Kelly Dunn
April 29,2006


With all that said, 2006 was a great year. Thanks for all the memories!!!!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Yep.

Kelly said...

What an adorable looking couple. They look so sweet together! Of course I'm a bit biased! So much has happened since April. Now we're only 9 1/2 weeks away from having our baby!!! Jamin, we loved having you play for our wedding. It made it so special especially for me. You're the best!! ~Kelly

jamin said...

I agree they are adorable looking. It was an honor and joy playing at your wedding,and I can't wait for March!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAMIN!!!

Congrats Kelly and Daniel!