Friday, January 26, 2007

In Defense of the Jack Russell


Since I have come under fire from many different people because I would like a JRT, let me explain why I like them. I will use Stella for example. Stella is one of the most loyal dogs you will ever find. She comes when she is called, and stays by her owner, never really wanting to leave her. Stellie hardly ever barks, is not easly irritated unless you are Jaz-pur and you are trying to take her Greenie. So for the most part she is very low keyed. But I have seen grown men not want to go near the truck when she is in it. You would think she was a Rottie. It is not that she is mean, she is just protecting her and her owner's territory. Maybe one day I' ll have Jack Russell,maybe..................................

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes you will!!! I am in full support :-)

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Overruled...

jamin said...

When I get my JRT I'm going to name him Bart after you......

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

You wanna go there, Jamin?

Think carefully...:-)

jamin said...

Oh I have.....

And you know I'm only kidding.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Oh...so my name isn't good enough for your dog, now???