Thursday, January 31, 2008

And This is Where I Work........

Sometimes I have to laugh when I think about the places I've worked. They have nothing in common. There was the greenhouse and florist, then Hope Cafe. Now administrative assistant to the Executive director of a non-profit organization. There was the personnal assistant job before my current job, but I like this job much better. Oh yeah, and piano teacher........
I probably won't have another job where there are three dogs. My boss has two and Manny is a friends dog that spend a great deal of time with us. Cally(aka Calypso) is almost 4 months old and as cute as can be. Every morning when I arrive, she gets so excited. Then when she comes in from outside she runs over to my chair and procedes to place her wet paws on my lap. If Manny gets to my chair first, Cally will run over and push her out of the way.
Then there is Jackson. He is older,so he is more laid back,but every morning,he comes to the door with his mouth full of toys. Most of his day is spent sleeping.

I've also never had a job where before I left for the day, I had to say who I thought would win the Florida primmary. It might be different,but I'm enjoying it.....and I probably will not have another job quite like this one............

4 comments:

Andrew said...

It looks pretty cool.

MomZup said...

I agree with Andrew. The dogs look very interesting. Were your predictions about the Florida Primary correct?

jamin said...

I was correct about the primary. The next question was who John Edwards was going to support after he ended his campaign...I don't think we came to a conclusion on that one.....

Kelly said...

Cool place to work.
Looks organized..... like you.

Wouldn't care for the dogs though.
Not my thing.

Of course you know why the furball was outside.
And then it wants to jump on you...
forget it.
That dog would learn to fear me.
But again, thats just me...
Not quite flowing with the milk of animal kindness.