Friday, April 25, 2008

You know you need new contacts when.......

I left work early on Wednesday to go to my appointment at my eye doctors. I usually wait till I can tell that I need a new prescription to make an appointment. Anyways, I went my appointment, and yes I did need a new prescription. He had me put in a new pair of contacts to see if they would be the right strength. The contacts were the right strength, and he let me keep them!! A free pair of contacts is always greatly appreciated. Then I paid for the appointment...............

Anyways, I returned to work to get ready for my Access class. As I was sitting at my desk, I happened to look out the window, and I was amazed at how fast the buds on the trees had opened just since that morning. It was simply amazing!!!

Then I remembered, I had new contacts.........

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow, you must've been blind. I'm glad you have new eyewear though.

Joel Tom Tate said...

I enjoyed your post, Jamin. You've got to post more than once every three weeks.

Lydia T. said...

That's a great story Jamin.
I can tell I need to put a new pair in when I find myself scratching my eyes out!
See you tomorrow!

Kelly said...

Ah!
You had a "blonde" moment........

Thankfully you noticed before you went telling the world how you experienced a natural phenomena......

that'd be me.

MomZup said...

Wow! I have had a eureka moment for I never knew that you wore contacts!!! Didn't know Lydia did either!!! Eureka!

Caits said...

lol been there, done that

I think I knew you wore contacts, but forget entirely. oh well

have I told you lately that I miss you??