Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have just finished house/ dog sitting for my boss and her husband. It was the second time in the past two months that I have stayed there for ten days or more. This time was by far the worse. The dogs ( especially the puppy) got into trouble almost everyday. From eating the hostas in the garden, to jumping on the counter and getting into everything. Then this past weekend, Carolyn's car would not start. So needless to say, I was very glad when they came home.

Anyways, this is how my mornings usually started. They really get excited when they know you are going to get out of bed and feed them.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

interesting.
ummmm.....
yeah, not my thing.
But, hey...
it's always great to make some extra money.

Lydia T. said...

They look cute but also like quite a handfull.:~)